COVID -19 UPDATES
While we won’t be able to shake your hand or give you a hug (for now!), please know how excited we are to welcome you back.
We’ve put a great deal of thought and care into making sure our salon environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for you and our team.
Iowa is requiring an appointment-only scheduling. When you arrive please stay in your vehicle and let us know you have arrived. We will let you know when you can come into the salon.
While meeting and exceeding the already strict mandated guidelines that ensure hygiene in our salon, we have instituted the following additional hygiene measures:
Customer and Team Members Well-being
- All Team Members are required to wear a CDC-recommended face mask that covers the nose and mouth in a snug manner for their entire shift. We requiring that you also wear a well-fitting face mask during your visit. If you do not bring a mask with you. We will sell you a cloth reusable one upon entering the salon.
- Team Members will wash their hands frequently. Hand sanitizer and/or disinfecting wipes will be available throughout the salon’s highly-trafficked areas for your use.
- Stations and salon chairs are sanitized between all services.
- Each hair customer will receive a disposable or washed/dried cape before any services begin.
- Only the Client with the appointment will be allowed in the Salon. There will be no double booked appointments, not even for family members. Exceptions will be children under the age of 12 with an apt.
- At this time we will NOT be blow drying/styling hair due COVID-19
- Prior to opening each day, salons will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state and federal mandates.
- All Tanning towels and Retail Products will be handled by team members.
- Shared spaces chairs and surfaces will be wiped down frequently, in addition to door handles.
- The common area will be free of magazines, coffee machines and any other frequently-handled items.
- While we encourage using contactless payment, for example Venmo; credit card terminals (and phone Squares) will be wiped and sanitized after each use.
For the health and wellbeing of our communities, please know that any team member presenting symptoms will stay home from work for 14 days. We also request that any client who is not feeling well or has come in contact with any person having COVID-19. Please reschedule your visit with your team member. Thank you for your business and working with us to keep our families healthy and safe. We look forward to welcoming you back to our salon.