Relax, Renew, Rejuvenate
While we won’t be able to shake your hand or give you a hug (for now!), please know how excited we are to welcome you back.
We’ve put a great deal of thought and care into making sure our salon environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for you and our team.
While meeting and exceeding the already strict mandated guidelines that ensure hygiene in our salon, we have instituted the following additional hygiene measures:
Customer and Team Members Well-being
- All Team Members and customers will wear a CDC-recommended face mask that covers the nose and mouth in a snug manner upon request. If you do not bring a mask with you, we will sell you a cloth reusable one if needed.
- Team Members will wash their hands frequently. Hand sanitizer and/or disinfecting wipes will be available throughout the salon for your use.
- Stations and salon chairs are sanitized between all services.
- Each hair customer will receive a disposable or washed/dried cape before any services begin.
- Prior to opening each day, salons will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state and federal mandates.
- All Tanning towels and Retail Products will be handled by team members only.
- Shared spaces, chairs, surfaces, and door handles will be wiped down frequently.
- Common areas will be free of magazines, coffee machines and any other frequently-handled items.
- While we encourage using contactless payment (such as Venmo), credit card terminals (and phone Squares) will be sanitized after each use.
For the health and wellbeing of our communities, please know that any team member presenting symptoms will stay home from work for 14 days. We request that any client who is not feeling well or has come in contact with any person having COVID-19 to reschedule your visit. Thank you for your business and working with us to keep our families healthy and safe. We look forward to welcoming you back to our salon.